Epson Brings Imaging Solutions For Architects, Engineers And Designers To Center Stage At Autodesk University 2012
LAS VEGAS, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Autodesk University, Booth #645 -- Epson America will offer hands-on demonstrations of its new line of large-format color plotters at Autodesk University 2012 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas this week. Epson's booth (#645) will showcase the new T-Series line – the Epson ® SureColor ® T3000, T5000 and T7000 – designed specifically for today's engineering and scientific professionals, including live demos and a variety of output samples on different media types. In addition, attendees are invited to stop by to enter for a chance to win an Epson SureColor T3000 24-inch plotter at the show.
"Autodesk University attracts design professionals from around the world and offers an engaging forum for attendees to learn, network and explore," said Timothy Check, product manager, Professional Imaging, Epson America. "We are looking forward to talking and interacting with design professionals to look at how Epson's latest printing technologies can impact today's workflows, helping professionals share and communicate their designs."
In addition to ongoing technology demonstrations at the booth, Epson is also supporting this year's Creative Studio and Education lounge with its latest tools and technology for digital content creation and design professionals – the Epson Stylus ® Photo R2000 and R3000 13-inch printers. The Creative Studio and Education lounge will give designers, artists and professionals a chance to be creative, experiment with designs, and mix mediums in new and imaginative ways, as well as walk away with designs in hand.
Epson's participation at this year's Autodesk University will give attendees a chance to experience a range of Epson professional imaging solutions, including:
- Epson SureColor T-Series Technical Plotters: The Epson SureColor T-Series features the T3000 (24-inch), T5000 (36-inch) and T7000 (44-inch), and offers design engineers and professionals unprecedented levels of precision, performance and value. Featuring all-Epson engineering and the latest printing technology, the SureColor T-Series delivers extreme line accuracy with resolutions up to 2880 x 1440 dpi at the fastest speeds in its class – producing a presentation quality D-size plot in as little as 25 seconds and up to 110 per hour 1. The SureColor T-series features Epson UltraChrome ® XD pigment-based ink technology for brilliant, crisp output on virtually any media with truly archival, and extremely smudge and water-resistant prints. For added flexibility, T-Series ink cartridges are available in 110 mL, 350 mL and a high-capacity 700 mL size which also helps lower for low printing costs.
- Epson Wide-Format Printers for Creative Pros: The Epson Stylus Photo R2000 and R3000 13-inch printers deliver remarkable efficiency and versatility with high-capacity cartridges, and networking and wireless connectivity, along with flexible media handling. The Epson R2000 features Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss ® 2 pigment ink, with Red and Orange inks for brilliant color, yielding beautiful archival prints on glossy or fine art papers. The Epson R3000 features Epson UltraChrome K3 ® with Vivid Magenta pigment ink and advanced media handling to print archival fine art prints on a wide range of papers. With high-density pigment and three-level black inks, the R3000 produces professional prints in vivid color with breathtaking blues and violets or gallery-quality black-and-white output.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV