Mcor Technologies Announces Availability Of The IRIS, The World's First True Colour 3D Printer
"The Mcor IRIS is just the 3D printer we've been waiting for," said Allan Valentin Hansen, managing director of Mcor reseller Saitu Graphic Equipments Co.,Ltd. "Our customers want to cost-effectively produce high-quality, durable 3D prototypes with the most realistic colours. These are precisely the capabilities Mcor has delivered with the IRIS and I'm certain we will see a huge demand for this new printer."
"In Education, the availability of a 3D printer opens up a new world of possibilities, imagination, creativity and innovation," said Fred Hampton, co-owner of Mcor distribution partner Southern Educational Systems (SES). "The addition of colour to the process exponentially multiplies and enhances the educational experience. Let's open wide the iris of the mind's eye and experience the colours. Thank you Mcor."
IRIS specifications include:
- Build size
- A4 Paper: 256 x 169 x 150mm
- Letter Paper: 9.39 x 6.89 x 5.9 inches
- Layer Thickness:
- 0.1mm (0.004 in)
- 0.19mm (0.007in ply colour only)
- Colour resolution: 5760 x 1440 x 508 dpi
- Machine resolution: 0.004 inches
- File Formats for Printing: STL, OBJ, VRML
- Software: Mcor's SliceIT plus Colour Module
- Workstation Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
Durable, affordable and eco-friendly Mcor also delivers uniquely eco-friendly operation and the lowest cost of ownership in its class. The Mcor IRIS and its monochrome sibling, the Mcor Matrix 300+, are the world's only 3D printers that create models from paper (standard Letter/A4 sheets), whether fresh or used. Models can be disposed of in the recycling bin for cradle-to-grave sustainability. When pages are cut and bound together, the model is tough, durable and stable - no infiltration is required. Mcor 3D printers employ water-based adhesive - no toxic fumes, lasers, airborne powder or toxic resins - enabling the machine to easily co-exist in an office or classroom. Part cost is 5 percent of other technologies' costs, and total cost of Mcor IRIS ownership over five years is one-fifth that of the competition.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV