TransMedics, Inc. Secures $36 Million Round Of Financing Led By Abrams Capital Management
About TransMedics, Inc.TransMedics is a privately held medical technology company headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts. Dedicated to extending the life saving benefits of organ transplantation to patients suffering from end-stage organ failure, TransMedics has developed the OCS Lung and OCS Heart to address the unmet need for better, more effective organ preservation technologies. For more information, please visit www.TransMedics.com.
About Abrams Capital Management Abrams Capital is a Boston-based investment firm founded in 1999 that currently manages $5.7 billion. The firm's investment strategy is opportunistic and follows a fundamental, value-oriented approach. Investments generally are made with a long-term time horizon. Abrams Capital and its affiliates have acquired and liquidated profitable investments across a wide spectrum of investment types, investment strategies, market sectors, market cycles and industries.
SOURCE TransMedics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV