NOOK Media LLC, a subsidiary of Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS), the world’s largest bookseller and leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products, today announced its popular, free NOOK for Android and NOOK for iPad and iPhone apps are now available for download in the UK, giving British customers even more flexibility to Read What You Love, Anywhere You Like ™ on a multitude of mobile devices. With free NOOK Reading Apps ™, UK customers can use an iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android smartphone or tablet to easily shop the expansive NOOK Store ™ ( www.nook.co.uk) of over 2.5 million books, magazines, newspapers and comics, and access their digital library anywhere they go.
Smart NOOK Sync ™ technology means that customers can also automatically sync their entire library on the go, including last page read, bookmarks, notes and highlights across all of their devices. Start a book on a NOOK tablet or eReader and seamlessly pick back up on an iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Android smartphone or tablet to keep reading anytime, anywhere – all without losing the page.
“Following the successful launch of our award-winning NOOK line in the UK, we’re delighted to introduce our free NOOK Reading Apps that seamlessly bring millions of digital titles to the fingertips of customers who use Android and iOS devices, and to put our unmatched digital reading experience into the hands of even more Brits,” said Jamie Iannone, President of NOOK Media LLC. “Our popular collection of reading apps have been downloaded millions of times in the US, and now UK customers can enjoy the flexibility to shop our vast digital catalogue and enjoy titles from their NOOK Library anywhere they go, whether they’re using one of our award-winning NOOK products, an iPad, iPhone or Android device.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV