SapientNitro, part of Sapient® (NASDAQ: SAPE), is proud to announce that Citi Interactive Solutions, an interactive wall experience created by Citi Innovation Lab in collaboration with SapientNitro has won the prestigious National Infocomm Award (NIA) 2012 in Singapore in the “Most Innovative Use of Infocomm Technology (Private Sector - General)” category.
Citi Interactive Solutions is a real-time, gesture-based 3x3 (3 rows x 3 columns) digital wall experience that transforms the way that Citi interacts with treasurers and financial controllers. Built-in functionality allows Citi’s solution experts to respond to client inquiries, provide visual snapshots of portfolios, run real-time benchmarking analyses using data, as well as instantaneously create highly complex, scenario-based working capital solutions tailored to clients -- all presented in a user friendly, visually immersive way. Through rich, interactive data visualization based storytelling and an experiential approach, Citi Interactive Solutions engages and establishes an impactful connection with end users.
The innovation exemplifies SapientNitro’s connected capability that brings together creativity, technology, and strategic insights to redefine how companies and brands connect to their changing customers.
“SapientNitro has a long-standing and successful partnership with Citi Innovation Lab, dating back to the early days of our establishment,” said Keng-Mun Lee, Head, Citi Innovation Lab Singapore. “Their team brings game-changing ideas to the table and, combined with the skills and expertise to realize them, supports us to realize our vision of creating the customer interaction of the future.”Citi Interactive Solutions was first deployed at Citi’s inaugural Client Experience Center for institutional clients in Singapore in 2011, followed by similar venues in Hong Kong and Dublin, and soon, Mumbai and Miami.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV