Proven Performance and Results
Three Spicer TZL Series powershift transmissions – the TZL18, TZL16, and TMG14 – are also being exhibited this week.
This new line of transmissions currently available for front-end loaders and motor graders utilizes a four-speed platform with proven internal components from the extensive line of Spicer powershift transmissions already available for the off-highway market worldwide. The Spicer TZL Series is specially designed to supply heavy-duty vehicles with higher horsepower capability, reduced maintenance, and smoother, quieter operation.
Production of Spicer TZL Series transmissions began at Dana's manufacturing facility in Wuxi earlier this year.About Dana Holding Corporation Dana is a world-leading supplier of driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of passenger, commercial, and off-highway vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. The company's global network of engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities provides original-equipment and aftermarket customers with local product and service support. Based in Maumee, Ohio, Dana employs approximately 24,500 people in 27 countries and reported 2011 sales of $7.6 billion. For more information, please visit www.dana.com.
Dana Off-Highway Driveline TechnologiesBauma China 2012Technical Highlights
SPICER® RUI MA™ DRIVETRAIN SOLUTIONS
Spicer® TZL 16 RM Transmission
- Targeted for ZL50 front-end loaders
- Simplified controls for easy driving
- Maximum engine power: 165 kW (220 horsepower)
- Rated engine speed: 2000-2200 RPM
- Maximum input torque: 1600 Nm
- Semi-automatic shifting
- Helical grinding
- Drop: 555 mm
- Modulation control: Mechanical step piston
- Gear box: rotating shaft and internal plumbing
- Targeted for six- to ten-tonne (6.5- to 11-ton) fork lift trucks
- Input power: 90 kW (122 horsepower)
- Input RPM maximum: 2200 RPM
- Torque capacity: 300 Nm
- Standard ratio: Two forward and two reverse speeds