Chemtura Corporation (NYSE: CHMT) will host an Investor Day in New York City at The Westin New York Grand Central ( formerly The New York Helmsley) at 212 East 42nd St., New York, N.Y., beginning at 1 p.m. Eastern time Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012.
The presentations will commence with an overview by Craig Rogerson, Chemtura Chairman, President and CEO, of the company’s achievements over the last 12 months, its strategy, and key growth initiatives. The meeting will then proceed with presentations by managers of key operating businesses, followed by a Q&A session.
To register for this event, please complete the on-line registration form using the link below.
REGISTRATION LINKhttps://chemtura.investorhq.businesswire.com/webform/chemtura-investor-day-2012-registration A live audio webcast of Chemtura’s Investor Day presentations, along with the corresponding presentation slides, will be available at the link(s) below on Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012 at 1 p.m. Eastern time. AUDIO WEBCAST LINK (will be activated on day of event) https://event.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1008135 An archived replay of the webcast will also be available for a limited time following the event at www.Chemtura.com. CONFERENCE CALL: A conference call number will be activated for the Investor Day presentation. The toll-free dial-in number for U.S. and Canada is (866) 204-1986. The international dial-in number is +1 (702) 599-4491. The conference code is 864 035 2408. Chemtura Corporation, with 2011 sales of $3.0 billion, is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty chemicals, agrochemicals and pool, spa and home care products. For more information on this event, please contact Laurence Orton at (203) 573-2153.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV