Booz Allen Hamilton Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Sam Strickland, and Director of Investor Relations, Curt Riggle, will present at the Credit Suisse 2012 Aerospace and Defense Conference in New York City at 2 p.m. EST on November 29. The event will take place in the offices of Credit Suisse at One Madison Avenue.
Strickland’s and Riggle’s remarks will be webcast live and also be available for replay for one month, beginning the following morning. The webcast can be accessed via http://www.boozallen.com/investors.
About Booz Allen Hamilton
Booz Allen Hamilton is a leading provider of management and technology
consulting services to the U.S. government in defense, intelligence, and
civil markets, and to major corporations, institutions, and
not-for-profit organizations. Booz Allen is headquartered in McLean,
Virginia, employs approximately 24,000 people, and had revenue of $5.86
billion for the 12 months ended March 31, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV