Anthro Introduces Steve's Station Curve At RSNA 2012
"Large monitor configurations have the tendency to prohibit users from having all monitors within the same focal distance," said Michael Mullen, Design Development Manager for Anthro Corporation. "This new curve shape encourages an ergonomic viewing experience and will reside comfortably in a corner, along a wall or in a pod arrangement."
The electric legs of Steve's Curve move the desk quickly and quietly from 23" to 49" high to support a variety of users. The keyboard surface adjusts from 6" below and 7" above the monitor surface. With a total keyboard height range of 17"- 56" high, Steve's Curve accommodates a wide variety of height preferences.
Steve's Station's cable management system protects data and power cords and cables through the table's entire range of motion so that connections aren't strained when the table height or monitor depth are adjusted. Monitors are easy to reposition and replace with a single included tool.
Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects on the table; two-year warranty on legs and electrical system. Lamps, cords, and plugs are not warranted.Anthro Corporation was founded in 1984. Anthro designs, manufactures, and markets furniture only for high tech equipment, and provides solutions for the radiology, engineering, business, medical, government, and education markets. Web Site: http://radiology-furniture.com/RSNA-2012 If you'd like more information about this topic, or to schedule an interview, please call Nichole Stutzman at 503.691.2556 or email Nichole at email@example.com
SOURCE Anthro Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV