Laura And John Arnold Foundation Announces Release Of National Conference Of State Legislatures Survey Of Pretrial Legislation Across All 50 States
"As a bipartisan organization that represents legislators and their staff in all 50 states, NCSL is uniquely positioned not only to perform this in-depth research, but also to present and disseminate it in a way that gives it the greatest impact," said Milgram.
Today's report can be found here.
About the Laura and John Arnold FoundationThe Laura and John Arnold Foundation is private foundation that currently focuses its strategic investments on criminal justice, education, public accountability, and research integrity. LJAF has offices in Houston and New York City. www.arnoldfoundation.org.
Contact: Erica Gersowitz (212) 590-0107SOURCE Laura and John Arnold Foundation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV