TROY, Mich., Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: FBC) announced today that, based on notice received from the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE"), Flagstar was once again in compliance with the NYSE's continued listing requirement of a minimum average closing price of $1.00 per share over a consecutive 30-trading-day period. As a result, the ".BC" indicator following Flagstar's stock symbol will be removed by the NYSE beginning November 28, 2012.
Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company for Flagstar Bank, a full-service financial institution offering a range of products and services to consumers, businesses, and homeowners. With $14.9 billion in total assets at September 30, 2012, Flagstar is the largest publicly held savings bank headquartered in the Midwest. As of September 30, 2012, Flagstar operated 111 branches in Michigan, 31 home loan centers in 14 states, and a total of four commercial banking offices in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. Flagstar originates loans nationwide and is one of the leading originators of residential first mortgage loans. For more information, please visit flagstar.com.SOURCE Flagstar Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV