Stater Bros. Holdings Inc. Announces Earnings Conference Call For The Year Ended September 30, 2012
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif., Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Stater Bros. Holdings Inc. announces the Earnings Conference Call for the year ended September 30, 2012 on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 11:30 AM Eastern Time. The number to call for the conference will be 877-471-0098. The conference ID will be 75081752, the conference name will be Stater Bros. Bondholder Conference Call and the Leader will be Mr. Jack H. Brown. A replay can be heard until 11:00 PM Eastern Time on December 26, 2012. The replay number is 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406.
Stater Bros. is the largest privately owned Supermarket Chain in Southern California and the largest private employer in both San Bernardino County and Riverside County, with annual sales in 2011 of $3.7 billion. The Company currently operates 167 Supermarkets, and there are over 18,000 members of the Stater Bros. Supermarket Family.
STATER BROS ... PROUDLY SERVING SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA FAMILIES FOR 76 YEARSContact: Dave HarrisSenior Vice President FinanceChief Financial Officer(909) 733-5080 SOURCE Stater Bros. Holdings Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV