Accretive Health, Inc., (NYSE: AH), a healthcare technology and services company today announced details regarding its Investor Day.
|When:||Monday, December 3, 2012|
|Time:||8:00 AM – 2:30 PM (ET)|
|Where:||The St. Regis Hotel|
|2 East 55 th Street at Fifth Avenue|
|New York, NY 10022|
The leadership team of the company will provide a business outlook and an overview of operations for each of the three businesses - Revenue Cycle Management, Physician Advisory Services, and Quality. In addition, clients will be presenting their experience of working with the Accretive Health team.
There will be an opportunity for investors to observe demonstrations of the unique capabilities of Accretive Health’s end-to-end revenue cycle management solution during registration, and then again, at the conclusion of the Investor Day.
Please note that due to limited capacity, attendance at the Investor Day is by invitation only.Webcast A live webcast of Accretive Health’s Investor Day can be accessed via the Investor section of the Accretive Health website at www.accretivehealth.com. A replay of the webcast will be available on the website within 24 hours following the event and will remain available through March 3, 2013. About Accretive Health Accretive Health partners with healthcare providers to help them more effectively manage their revenue cycles, strengthen their financial stability, and improve the quality of care they provide while reducing overall healthcare costs. Our people, processes and sophisticated integrated technology complement our clients' existing resources to enhance results for patients, physicians and staff. For more information, please visit www.accretivehealth.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV