BankUnited, Inc. (NYSE:BKU) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.21 per common share and $0.21 per Preferred Stock share, an increase of $0.04, or 24%, from the previous quarterly dividend of $0.17 per common share and Preferred Stock share. The dividend will be payable on Dec. 27, 2012 to stockholders of record at the close of business on Dec. 13, 2012.
About BankUnited, Inc.
BankUnited, Inc. is a bank holding company with three wholly-owned
subsidiaries: BankUnited, N.A., which is one of the largest independent
depository institutions headquartered in Florida by assets, BankUnited
Investment Services, Inc., a Florida insurance agency which provides
comprehensive wealth management products and financial planning
services, and Herald National Bank, a commercial bank servicing the New
York City market. BankUnited, N.A., is a national bank headquartered in
Miami Lakes, Florida with $12.1 billion of assets, more than 1,350
professionals and 96 branches in 15 counties at September 30, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV