BankUnited, Inc. (NYSE:BKU) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.21 per common share and $0.21 per Preferred Stock share, an increase of $0.04, or 24%, from the previous quarterly dividend of $0.17 per common share and Preferred Stock share. The dividend will be payable on Dec. 27, 2012 to stockholders of record at the close of business on Dec. 13, 2012.
About BankUnited, Inc.
BankUnited, Inc. is a bank holding company with three wholly-owned
subsidiaries: BankUnited, N.A., which is one of the largest independent
depository institutions headquartered in Florida by assets, BankUnited
Investment Services, Inc., a Florida insurance agency which provides
comprehensive wealth management products and financial planning
services, and Herald National Bank, a commercial bank servicing the New
York City market. BankUnited, N.A., is a national bank headquartered in
Miami Lakes, Florida with $12.1 billion of assets, more than 1,350
professionals and 96 branches in 15 counties at September 30, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV