PASADENA, Calif., Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (NYSE: WMC) today announced that Chief Executive Officer Gavin James, Chief Financial Officer Steven Sherwyn, and Chief Operating Officer Travis Carr along with other members of the Company's Board of Directors and executive team will participate in The Opening Bell ® ceremony at the New York Stock Exchange on Friday, November 30, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
The ceremony will celebrate the completion of the Company's initial public offering earlier this year. Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation stock began trading on the New York Stock Exchange on May 10, 2012.
ABOUT WESTERN ASSET MORTGAGE CAPITAL CORPORATIONWestern Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation is a REIT that invests primarily in Agency RMBS, which are residential mortgage-backed securities for which the principal and interest payments are guaranteed by a U.S. Government agency (such as GNMA) or a U.S. Government-sponsored entity (such as FNMA or FHLMC). The Company may opportunistically supplement its portfolio by investing in its potential target assets, which include residential mortgage-backed securities that are not guaranteed by a U.S. Government agency or sponsored entity, commercial mortgage-backed securities and other asset-backed securities. The Company is externally managed and advised by Western Asset Management Company, an investment advisor registered with the SEC and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Legg Mason, Inc. SOURCE Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV