DOWNERS GROVE, Ill., Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hub Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: HUBG) announced today that the Board of Directors has authorized the purchase of up to $25 million of its Class A common stock. This authorization expires December 31, 2013. Hub intends to make purchases from time to time as market conditions warrant. Hub intends to hold the repurchased shares in treasury for future use.
ABOUT HUB GROUP: Hub Group, Inc. is a leading asset-light freight transportation management company providing comprehensive intermodal, truck brokerage and logistics services. The Company operates through a network of offices and independent agents throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico.
CERTAIN FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS: Statements in this press release that are not historical, including statements about Hub Group's or management's intentions, beliefs, expectations, representations, projections, plans or predictions of the future, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain and subject to risks. Such statements should be viewed with caution. Actual results or experience could differ materially from the forward-looking statements as a result of many factors. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include the factors listed from time to time in Hub Group's SEC reports including, but not limited to, our annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended
December 31, 2011 and our reports on Form 10-Q for the periods ended
March 31, 2012,
June 30, 2012 and
September 30, 2012. Hub Group assumes no liability to update any such forward-looking statements.
SOURCE Hub Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV