NTELOS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: NTLS), a leading regional provider of nationwide wireless voice and data communications and home to the “best value in wireless,” announced that its Chief Executive Officer, James A. Hyde, and Chief Financial Officer, Stebbins B. Chandor Jr., are scheduled to present at the following upcoming conferences:
- The J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference at the J.P. Morgan Conference Center in New York City on Thursday, November 29 th at approximately 10:15 a.m. Eastern time
- The UBS 40 th Annual Global Media and Communications Conference at the Grand Hyatt in New York City on Monday, December 3 rd at 11:30 a.m. Eastern time
A copy of the Company’s presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of the nTelos website at http://ir.ntelos.com.
NTELOS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: NTLS), operating through its subsidiaries as “nTelos Wireless,” is headquartered in Waynesboro, VA, and provides high-speed, dependable nationwide voice and data coverage for over 430,000 retail subscribers based in Virginia, West Virginia and portions of Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Kentucky. The Company’s licensed territories have a total population of approximately 8.1 million residents, of which its wireless network covers approximately 6.0 million residents. The Company is also the exclusive wholesale provider of wireless digital PCS services to Sprint Nextel in the Company’s western Virginia and West Virginia service area for all Sprint CDMA wireless customers. Additional information about the Company is available at www.ntelos.com or www.facebook.com/nteloswireless and www.twitter.com/ntelos_wireless.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts