News Summary: Soybeans Edge Up On Weather Concerns
The Associated Press
SOY LONG: Soybeans edged higher on concern that a dry spell forecast for Brazil will harm this season's crop.
PLANTING SEASON: Farmers in southern Brazil, where most of the country's crop is grown, are in the middle of the planting season.
MIXED METAL: Precious metals traded mixed following strong gains Friday. Silver edged up 0.1 percent, while gold fell by the same amount. Both are trading at or close to their highest level in more than a month.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV