TICKER SYMBOL (NYSE: UFS) (TSX: UFS)
MONTREAL, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Domtar Corporation (NYSE: UFS) (TSX: UFS) today announced that Mr. John D. Williams, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Citi Basic Materials Symposium in New York, NY on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. (ET), in New York, NY. The presentation will be webcast and can be accessed in the Investors section of the Domtar corporate website at www.domtar.com.
About Domtar Domtar Corporation (NYSE: UFS) (TSX: UFS) designs, manufactures, markets and distributes a wide variety of fiber-based products including communication papers, specialty and packaging papers and adult incontinence products. The foundation of its business is a network of world class wood fiber converting assets that produce papergrade, fluff and specialty pulps. The majority of its pulp production is consumed internally to manufacture paper and consumer products. Domtar is the largest integrated marketer of uncoated freesheet paper in North America with recognized brands such as Cougar ®, Lynx ® Opaque Ultra, Husky ® Opaque Offset, First Choice ® and Domtar EarthChoice ®. Domtar is also a leading marketer and producer of a complete line of incontinence care products marketed primarily under the Attends ® brand name. Domtar owns and operates Ariva ®, an extensive network of strategically located paper and printing supplies distribution facilities. In 2011, Domtar had sales of US$5.6 billion from nearly 50 countries. The Company employs approximately 9,300 people. To learn more, visit www.domtar.com.
SOURCE DOMTAR CORPORATION
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV