First graph, second sentence of release dated November 26, 2012, should read: Unit’s presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet on Monday, December 3rd at 10:10 a.m. Eastern Time (9:10 a.m. Central Time) (sted Unit’s presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet on Monday, December 3rd at 2:40 p.m. Eastern Time (1:40 p.m. Central Time)).
The corrected release reads:
UNIT CORPORATION TO PARTICIPATE IN UPCOMING CONFERENCES
Unit Corporation (NYSE: UNT) announced today that it will present at the Dahlman Rose & Co. Ultimate Oil Services and E&P Conference in New York City, New York. Unit’s presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet on Monday, December 3rd at 10:10 a.m. Eastern Time (9:10 a.m. Central Time). Unit will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Leveraged Finance Conference in Boca Raton, Florida on Tuesday, December 4 th. The presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet at 7:30 a.m. Eastern Time (6:30 a.m. Central Time). Unit will also present at the Capital One Southcoast Energy Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana. The presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet on Wednesday, December 5th at 1:40 p.m. Eastern Time (12:40 p.m. Central Time). Listeners may access all webcasts and presentations via the Company’s website at www.unitcorp.com.Unit Corporation is a Tulsa-based, publicly held energy company engaged through its subsidiaries in oil and natural gas exploration, production, contract drilling and natural gas gathering and processing. Unit’s Common Stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol UNT. For more information about Unit Corporation, visit its website at http://www.unitcorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV