The Phoenix Companies, Inc. (NYSE: PNX) today announced that James D. Wehr, president and chief executive officer, will participate in an annuities panel at the 2012 FBR Fall Investor Conference in New York City on Tuesday, November 27, 2012. The event is scheduled to take place at 2:20 p.m. EST.
Investors may access the webcast on Phoenix’s website at www.phoenixwm.com in the Investor Relations section.
The Phoenix Companies, Inc. (NYSE:PNX) is a boutique life insurance and
annuity company serving customers’ retirement and protection needs
through select independent distributors. Headquartered in Hartford,
Connecticut, Phoenix has a history of keeping its promises since 1851.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV