Defense Industry CEOs To Discuss Sequestration And National Security At National Press Club Newsmakers News Conference
WASHINGTON, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A panel of chief executive officers from the defense industry will discuss their views on the effects of budget cuts and the threat of sequestration on national security at a National Press Club Newsmakers news conference, in the Bloomberg Room at 10 a.m. Monday, Dec. 3 in the National Press Building, 529 14th St., 13 th Floor, NW, Washington, D.C.
- Wes Bush, chairman, chief executive officer and president of Northrop Grumman Corp.
- David P. Hess, president, Pratt & Whitney
- Dawne S. Hickton, vice chair, president and chief executive officer, RTI International Metals Inc.
- David Langstaff, president and chief executive officer, TASC
SOURCE National Press Club
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts