Newkirk's Healthcare Communications Division Expands ID Card Capability
ALBANY, N.Y., Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Newkirk, a leading provider of marketing communications for financial and healthcare companies, recently increased its capacity to triple its ability to produce ID cards for healthcare organizations, third party administrators, and associations. This investment will allow Newkirk, a DST Company, to accommodate the growing demand for healthcare communications.
"The Affordable Care Act has generated increased demand for ID cards for newly enrolled members of healthcare plans," said Pete Newkirk, president of Newkirk, "and we have positioned ourselves to meet that demand. ID cards have become the 'face' of healthcare payers to their members, and we can create and distribute ID cards that are both flexible and competitively priced."
Newkirk's HIPAA compliant ID card solution provides flexible production schedules, detailed tracking reports, full color support, personalized match mailings, dynamic preventative health information, language support, and more.
With over 20 years of experience working with healthcare plans, Newkirk's healthcare communications division provides cost-effective options for healthcare organizations to manage participant communications.To learn more about Newkirk or the healthcare communication division, visit www.newkirk.com or call 518-862-3321. About Newkirk Newkirk, A DST Company, is a leading provider of member pre- and post-enrollment, member retention, and provider communications for healthcare organizations, third party administrators, and self-funded plans. Newkirk's online publishing systems and cost-efficient communications give organizations an edge from enrollment through retention. For more information, visit www.newkirk.com or call 518-862-3321. SOURCE Newkirk
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV