Cyber Monday Lasts All Year Long At Digital Landing
MIAMI, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The day after Thanksgiving has always been a huge day for those shopping for great bargains for the giving holidays. But recently, the Monday following "Black Friday" has grown into the largest online shopping day of the year, helping it earn the nickname, "Cyber Monday." In that same spirit, DigitalLanding.com finds deals on Cable TV, High Speed Internet and Home Phone services, allowing shoppers to save money for the entire year.
In 2011, online shoppers spent over $1.25 billion on Cyber Monday, which is nearly 25 percent more than they spent on the same shopping holiday in 2010. According to a survey from IBM, consumers spent an average of $198.26 per person, which is up 2.6 percent from 2010. BDO USA LLP, Chicago, surveyed a group of top retail chief marketing officers, and they believe there will be a four percent increase on last year's sales numbers.
But online holiday shopping isn't just limited to buying toys, clothes and electronics. Shoppers are finding considerably low prices on digital services bundles in their area by several of the nation's top providers at DigitalLanding.com.On Digital Landing, shoppers can also learn what the best services available to them are. For instance, if someone lives in an area that gets service provided by both AT&T U-verse and Time Warner Cable, which one is best for them? Another item on everyone's wish list is faster Internet. Shoppers can take the Digital Landing Internet Speed Test to see what the download and upload speeds are for their current Internet connection. Then they can see what options are available to them with other service providers – frequently at lower prices. After consumers save money on your Cable TV, Internet and Home Phone, people can use that money to buy more gifts for their friends and family – or themselves.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV