SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), a leading distributor of IT and CE products and services, announced today that Kevin Murai, President and Chief Executive Officer, was named one of the Top 100 Channel Service Leaders in the Channel by CRN . This annual list salutes individual channel executives for implementing new strategies and programs as a way to increase partner sales while shaping their own organization’s future.
Mr. Kevin Murai, President and Chief Executive Officer, SYNNEX Corporation (Photo: Business Wire)
Mr. Murai was also named one of the Top 25 Channel Sales Leaders for 2012. He was selected for both honors due to his continued vision and leadership, which pushed SYNNEX to its 101st consecutive profitable quarter through the Company’s evolution to a more services-oriented organization. Doing so has created deeper partnerships and more sustainable revenue streams for both SYNNEX’ vendor partners and solution providers. Additionally, Mr. Murai is leading SYNNEX to new avenues in cloud computing with its CLOUDSolv platform and overall cloud strategy.
In the almost five years Mr. Murai has led SYNNEX Corporation, he has orchestrated progressive moves and investments that have propelled the distributor into a more services-oriented business model. Mr. Murai has more than 20 years of distribution channel experience with focused expertise in global management, operations, information technology and customer relationships.
“I am truly honored to be chosen as one of the Top 25 Channel Sales Leaders in the industry,” said Kevin Murai, President and Chief Executive Officer. “Being part of this esteemed group further reinforces the value of SYNNEX’ continued growth in providing a unique aggregation of services to both our customers and vendor partners.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV