Enerlabs Engages Consulting Services
ENERLABS, INC. (OTCQB: EGSR.PK) is pleased to announce that the company has engaged Newport Capital Consultants to assist with reaching key corporate objectives and to pursue funding for the purpose of acquiring private laboratories.
Newport Capital Consultants, Inc. (Newport) is a full service consulting firm that specializes in investment banking and mergers & acquisitions. The Newport executive team has over 60 years of combined experience and in December of 2006, Newport President, Gary Bryant, received the prestigious “Founders Award” from the National Investment Banking Association. Newport is a member of the National Investment Banking Association (NIBA) www.nibanet.org and a member of the Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors (AMAA).
George Shaw, President of Enerlabs, Inc., stated, “Gary and Newport Capital Consultants are well known for helping micro-cap companies grow and mature. We are fortunate to have secured the support of a proven team that believes in our story and our combined abilities to increase shareholder value.”
Further announcements will be forthcoming.When used in this press release, the words "intends," "believes," "anticipates" and "expects" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV