Grammy-Winning Jorge Calderon & Inside Recordings To Make Free Single Download Available In Honor Of Military Families
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GRAMMY-winning musician, vocalist, songwriter and producer Jorge Calderon will make his song, "I Will Wait For You" available for free download via his website today, Monday, November 26 th.
"'I Will Wait For You,' is a song I wrote after meeting a young woman on leave from Iraq who was about to go back in a few days," says Calderon. The song features Jennifer Warnes on vocal, Van Dyke Parks on accordion and Reggie Hamilton on upright bass. "I dedicate this song with loving regard and appreciation for all the men and women who volunteer their service in all branches of the U. S. Armed Forces here and abroad," he said.
Calderon, originally from San Juan Puerto Rico and is a world-renowned musician and multi-instrumentalist who has toured with David Lindley & El Rayo X, Leonard Cohen, Ry Cooder, Jackson Browne, and Crosby, Stills & Nash. Calderon is known most famously for his years of collaboration with Warren Zevon. Jorge Calderon appeared on all but one of Zevon's post-1976 albums. He also produced Zevon's final album The Wind" which includes "Keep Me In Your Heart" their last collaboration, and consequently the Warren Zevon tribute album "Enjoy Every Sandwich: Songs Of Warren Zevon."
You can download "I Will Wait For You" via Jorge Calderon's website or here: http://www.jorgecalderon.net/news/news_11.20.12.htmlFor more information visit www.jorgecalderon.net and www.insiderecordings.com SOURCE Jorge Calderón
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV