Craig Wireless Systems Ltd. Appoints New President
RANCHO MIRAGE, CA, Nov. 26, 2012 /CNW/ - Craig Wireless Systems Ltd. (" Craig Wireless" or the " Company") (TSX: CWG) is pleased to announce that its board of directors has appointed Gary Birkland as President of the Company, effective immediately.
Mr. Birkland brings over 37 years of experience in the telecommunications industry to this new role with Craig Wireless. Mr. Birkland has been with the Company since February, 2011 and was most recently appointed as Vice President of Operations in March, 2012. Mr. Birkland was previously employed by Motorola, Inc. for 35 years in varying positions, culminating as Director of Operations immediately prior to joining Craig Wireless. Mr. Birkland holds a business degree from National-Louis University.
"We are pleased to recognize Gary's dedication and ability by his promotion to the position of President," said T. Boyd Craig, CEO and director of Craig Wireless.
About Craig Wireless Systems Ltd.Craig Wireless and its affiliates (collectively, the " CWS Group") offer a broad range of telecommunications services, including, broadband internet access, business connectivity solutions, hosting, security and telecommunications solutions. Through certain members of the CWS Group, Craig Wireless holds or leases licenses for spectrum in the 2.5 GHz, 2.6 GHz or 3.5 GHz bands in Riverside County in Southern California, United States and in Greece. The CWS Group also has spectrum interests in Norway and spectrum interests and operations in New Zealand. Spectrum in these ranges is effective for delivery of point-to-multipoint signals, possesses robust bandwidth capability and supports emerging 4G-based applications, including portable and mobile applications. The Toronto Stock Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. SOURCE Craig Wireless Systems Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV