Just in time for Cyber Monday, Dollar General (NYSE: DG) announces its new mobile applications for iPhone and Android smartphones that include sales ads, store locations, coupons and more, giving shoppers access to Dollar General anytime, anywhere in the palm of their hand.
With the new Dollar General smartphone application, users can also learn about exclusive Cyber Monday deals available online for Nov. 26 including:
- Polaroid 1.5 inch 4GM MP3 Player: $10
- Atari Flashback 4 Plug & Play: $25
- Sega Genesis Ultimate Portable Game Player: $25
- Arcade Classic SEGA Genesis Game Console: $28
- E-Reader with 7 inch screen: $25
- SoundLogic Android 2.3 Notebook: $85
“Many of our shoppers use mobile phones for shopping and to make purchasing decisions,” said Todd Vasos, Dollar General’s executive vice president, division president and chief merchandising officer. “We’re making shopping at Dollar General simpler for our customers by making ads and information available at the touch of a button on their mobile phone.”
The new app allows customers to:
- Find stores with a store locator.
- View ads, create shopping lists and share via email or text message.
- Save money with mobile coupons.
- Use free Quick Response (QR) scanner to access upcoming sales and unlock additional savings.
- Connect with Dollar General through Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts