Teradyne, Inc. (NYSE: TER) today announced that Mark E. Jagiela has been appointed President of Teradyne, effective January 1, 2013. Mike Bradley will continue as the Company's Chief Executive Officer.
Mr. Jagiela, 52, joined Teradyne in 1982 as a design engineer in the Company’s semiconductor test unit and served in a variety of roles at Teradyne over his 30 year career including general manager of Teradyne’s Japan Division as well as engineering, marketing and general management roles in the Semiconductor Test Division. Since 2003, he has served as the President of the Semiconductor Test Division, the company’s largest operating unit with sales of over $1 billion in each of the last three years. Mr. Jagiela holds a BSEE from the University of Michigan.
Chief Executive Officer Mike Bradley noted, “Over the last 10 years Mark has led the transformation of our Semi Test business guiding us to industry-leading results over that time. He brings a unique combination of technological and commercial insights and a deep understanding of our customers' test challenges. I look forward to working with Mark in his new role as Teradyne's President."
About TeradyneTeradyne (NYSE:TER) is a leading supplier of Automatic Test Equipment used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage and complex electronic systems which serve consumer, communications, industrial and government customers. In 2011, Teradyne had sales of $1.4 billion and currently employs approximately 3,600 people worldwide. For more information, visit www.teradyne.com. Teradyne(R) is a registered trademark of Teradyne, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV