Glashutte PanoInverse XL
Price: Starts at $12,200
The hardcore watch geek action finally begins. German-based luxe watch giant Glashutte, yet another maker in that watch-mad town I mentioned earlier, continues to set the bar for manual wind watches with its PanoInverse XL. Released, heavens, what, five years ago, the PanoInverse became an instant classic for the hardcore, high-end manual watch market. This thing has top-end German manufacturing, the most glorious showrooms in the world filled with salespeople who are even watch-nerdier than you and every conceivable, non-digital bell and whistle on a wearable, analog timepiece. It's fabulous. Glashutte also invented its own manual winding movement for this watch that features a two-position fine adjustment feature that I loved.
Keep in mind, $12K is midpriced for Glashutte. You can spend what you'd spend on a Mercedes with these watches. But when you do, you will magically step into a unique world that cherishes time as it goes by.And what is worth more than that?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV