Glashutte PanoInverse XL
Price: Starts at $12,200
The hardcore watch geek action finally begins. German-based luxe watch giant Glashutte, yet another maker in that watch-mad town I mentioned earlier, continues to set the bar for manual wind watches with its PanoInverse XL. Released, heavens, what, five years ago, the PanoInverse became an instant classic for the hardcore, high-end manual watch market. This thing has top-end German manufacturing, the most glorious showrooms in the world filled with salespeople who are even watch-nerdier than you and every conceivable, non-digital bell and whistle on a wearable, analog timepiece. It's fabulous. Glashutte also invented its own manual winding movement for this watch that features a two-position fine adjustment feature that I loved.
Keep in mind, $12K is midpriced for Glashutte. You can spend what you'd spend on a Mercedes with these watches. But when you do, you will magically step into a unique world that cherishes time as it goes by.And what is worth more than that?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV