Ball Watch, Trainmaster One Hundred Twenty
I admit, the Ball Watch's 19th Century American railroad brand can be a bore. After all, I am buying a watch, not a steam engine. But this rebooted Swiss brand, retailed online via Tourneau, does a timely job with entry-level luxe pieces. In particular, I liked the Trainmaster One Hundred Twenty.
The unit boasts a surprisingly masculine reddish rose gold case and glow-in-the-dark hour and minute hands that make it super easy to read the time at night. Factor in the nothing-to-be-ashamed-of automatic movement and, overall, this pieces takes jeans and a jacket and turns it into a make-a-statement outfit.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV