We watch nerds throw up our hands in frustration when shopping Movado (MOV). This once-storied maker now shamelessly associates itself with such dead-end brands as Juicy Couture, Tommy Hilfiger and Lacoste. But if you dig and dig and dig -- and dig some more -- you can still unearth some of the old Movado glory.
Right now, I like what Movado is doing with this particular version of its classic Fiero watch. Sure, it's a quartz movement running off a boring battery. But there is no denying the jazzy museum gray face and overall look. Particularly for women who want a piece with some bulk, this is a darn nice watch. The case is in tungsten carbide, making it quite tough. And you can wear it in the shower. Plus, there are lots of Fieros out there, so some good old-fashioned dickering should net a nice street price.If you simply must have a battery-powered watch that still packs some real style, the Fiero is a good bet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV