Raymond Weil Lady Maestro
Price: Starts at $2,250
I feel for the ladies when it comes to scoring a better watch. Because -- let's be honest -- time is a sexist business. Watches for woman usually err on the trophy-wife side of things, bedazzled in a way that drives up the price and ugly. Smart women usually wind up cribbing a unit from men's lines, which is a bore. So I have to hand it to Raymond Weil for treating women right with its new Lady Maestro series. Rolled out for the holidays, these watches are the more feminine riff of the popular Maestro line, which features a decent automatic movement, a reasonably delicate 9.13-mm watch and, most importantly, a full range of colored leather bands. (You will definitely want to buy this watch from a living person in a store, because choosing the right colored band is the whole point and will be hard online.) Weil has added in a nice ring of 74 itty-bitty diamonds that add a surprisingly subtle and attractive bling factor.
I liked the mechanical movement discreetly visible in the main face, and even tired eyes can still read the thing. Overall, the Lady Maestro is a rare thing in women's watches: reasonably priced for a luxury mechanical watch and step-for-step as good as any man's.Brava.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV