Montblanc Star Large
I don't know at what it is about Montblanc, but 99 out of 100 of the pieces from this brand are so boring they put me to sleep. In spite of that, the Star Large works. The face design is legitimately first rate; I could look at it for a lifetime and not be disappointed. The reasonably sized case is done in a fine stainless steel. And though the watch is driven by a boring quartz movement, the black-grained calfskin band matches nicely with dressier leather shoes and belts. Even better, the usually blaring Montblanc logo is well under control with the Star, engraved tastefully on the side of the unit.
Montblanc typically pumps out plenty of units into the market, so it's likely there will be good deals to be had. That makes this the leather-band watch that goes with anything you own.It's remarkably flattering as a lady's piece as well.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV