Kent Wang Bauhaus
Old-school, high-end mechanical watchmakers are cringing at what League City, Texas-based Kent Wang is offering in terms of automatic wristwatches. The Bauhaus is a well-made, no battery, power-it-yourself timepiece -- your movement powers the watch -- for just $350, which makes this a throwback to mechanical watches at a reasonable cost. Wang deserves real props for making a non-digital watch more people can afford. I liked the clean, easy-to-read face and the surprisingly good quality for the price. You will find some discussion among watch snobs as to just how much of a knockoff this Asian-made movement is. But at these prices, this watch geek is not complaining.
Even better, you can reliably order one online and it comes in a nice gift box, which makes this the impulse timepiece for the year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV