The Mexico Equity and Income Fund, Inc. (the “Fund”) (NYSE: MXE) (NYSE: MXEPR), announces that Pichardo Asset Management, the Adviser to the Fund, will be hosting a presentation for investors on Thursday, December 6th in New York City.
Pichardo Asset Management will present the case for investing in Mexico and the Mexico Equity and Income Fund.
An overview of the presentation follows.
1) Introduction and Welcome by Phillip Goldstein, Chairman of the Mexico Equity and Income Fund, Inc.2) Labor Reform (approved on November 13, 2012), Organic Law of the Federal Public Administration Reform (approved on November 22, 2012) , fiscal and energy reforms taking place in Mexico, presented by Mario Gonzalez Padilla, CFO of Farmacos Nacionales, a private commercialization and distribution pharmaceutical products company. Mr. Gonzalez is a finance professional with a background in economics and is an accomplished contributor in financial publications in Mexico. 3) Mexico: The Smart Investment Alternative, presented by Arnulfo Rodriguez, Deputy Director of Investments and Financial Analysis at Banamex Accival, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Citibank. 4) A brief presentation of Mexichem, SAB - a listed company with global presence and vertical integration of chemical and petrochemical products (chlorine-Vinyl and Fluorine Chains, as well as worldwide leader in plastic pipes) with an approximate 50% annual average 10-year EBITDA growth rate. Annual total sales of US $ 5.3 Billion. The presentation will be given by Enrique Ortega Deputy Director of Business Strategic Planning and Investors Relations for Mexichem. 5) Mexico Equity and Income Fund, Inc, its Investment Strategy and past performance, presented by Eugenia (Maru) Pichardo, President and Portfolio Manager of the Fund. The presentation will be held on December 6, 2012, from 5:00-7:00 p.m. EST at the Grand Hyatt New York, located at 109 East 42nd Street at Grand Central Terminal at Lexington Ave, in New York City.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV