ST. LOUIS, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arch Coal, Inc. (NYSE:ACI) today announced that its President and Chief Executive Officer, John W. Eaves, will speak at the Jefferies 2012 Global Energy Conference in Houston on Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2012.
The presentation will be webcast live at 1:00 p.m. Central time on Nov. 28 at Arch Coal's website at http://investor.archcoal.com. Following the live event, a replay of the webcast also will be available at the same URL for 30 days.
U.S.-based Arch Coal is a top five global coal producer and marketer. Arch is the most diversified American coal company, with mining complexes across every major U.S. coal supply basin. Its core business is supplying cleaner-burning, low-sulfur thermal and metallurgical coal to power generators and steel manufacturers on five continents.SOURCE Arch Coal, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV