OKLAHOMA CITY, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- 'Tis the season for the return of mint to the flavor spotlight! For a limited time this December, SONIC guests can celebrate the holidays with the Chocolate Mint Holiday Shake®. SONIC pairs its Real Ice Cream with chocolate, mints and whipped topping for this seasonal, premium treat that complements an entree or can be enjoyed as a stand-alone snack anytime.
And, SONIC has one more way to spread holiday cheer this season through reloadable My SONIC Cards. The cards make a perfect stocking stuffer or gift for students, teachers, colleagues or SONIC fanatics. By registering your My SONIC Card, fans receive a free SONIC treat of their choice. In addition, card owners earn free SONIC food for every reload greater than $15 or $25. My SONIC Cards can be purchased at your local SONIC Drive-In or online at www.sonicdrivein.com.
About SONIC Drive-In SONIC ®, America's Drive-In ® (NASDAQ/NM: SONC) started as a hamburger and root beer stand in 1953 in Shawnee, Okla., called Top Hat Drive-In, and then changed its name to SONIC in 1959. The first drive-in to adopt the SONIC name is still serving customers in Stillwater, Okla. As the nation's largest chain of drive-in restaurants, SONIC has more than 3,500 drive-ins in 43 states coast to coast. Approximately 3 million customers eat at SONIC every day; and with more drink combinations than any other quick-service restaurant –398,929 – SONIC is Your Ultimate Drink Stop ®. For more information about Sonic Corp. and its subsidiaries, visit SONIC at SonicDriveIn.com. Through Limeades for Learning ®, SONIC and its franchise partners have donated more than $2.7 million to public school classrooms in local communities across the country.Contacts: Daniel Molina816.423.6153 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE SONIC Drive-In
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV