Edison Pharmaceuticals Closes $20M Series F Financing
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Edison Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced today that it has closed a Series F Preferred Financing, raising $20M. Mitsui & Co. Global Investment, Inc. led the financing and will occupy a board of directors seat.
Proceeds will be used to advance the clinical development of EPI-743. The company has recently announced the initiation of phase 2B clinical trials in the United States in two orphan mitochondrial diseases, Leigh syndrome and Friedreich's ataxia. Additional clinical development initiatives are underway and will be announced in Q1 2013.
Edison Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company dedicated to developing treatments for children with orphan mitochondrial diseases.SOURCE Edison Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV