Michael C. Ryan Joins The Renco Group, Inc. As Vice Chairman
NEW YORK, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Private holding company The Renco Group, Inc. announced today that former Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP partner Michael C. Ryan will join the company in the position of Vice Chairman on January 1, 2013.
"We have worked with Mike for many years and know him to be a man of exceptional intellect and integrity," stated Renco's Founder, Ira Rennert. "He comes to Renco with a vast understanding of our business and vision for the future. We extend a warm welcome to Mike, and wish him great success as he starts his new role at the company."
At Cadwalader, Mr. Ryan has represented Renco since 1995. During his 38 years at the firm, he practiced corporate law with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, securities law and general corporate representation. He has significant experience structuring complex corporate transactions, domestic and international joint ventures, and negotiating acquisitions of publicly and privately traded businesses. He also spent several years as Chairman of Cadwalader's Corporate Department and member of the firm's Management Committee.
Mr. Ryan earned his J.D. at Harvard Law School and is admitted to practice law in the State of New York.T he Renco Group is a family owned private investment holding company founded in 1975. Its portfolio includes a wide range of industries, including mining and mineral recovery, defense equipment, metal fabrication and automotive supply. The group makes long-term investments in companies across a range of industries where it sees value and growth. SOURCE The Renco Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV