RESTON, Va., Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a leader in measuring the digital world, today announced the availability of Brand Survey Lift™ Pulse (BSL Pulse), an actionable, integrated and accurate campaign branding effectiveness product for measuring the breakthrough and impact of campaigns in real-time. BSL Pulse enables agencies, publishers and brands to optimize campaigns in-flight, thereby helping to improve targeting, maximize yield and reduce wasted ad spend. BSL Pulse is currently available in 23 markets worldwide, with additional market rollouts occurring in the coming months.
"There is a growing need for real-time campaign effectiveness results that are truly actionable, meaning they provide not just quick insights but also meaningful metrics that enable course-correction in real-time," said Anne Hunter, Senior Vice President, Advertising Effectiveness at comScore. "BSL Pulse goes beyond answering basic effectiveness questions about the ability of a campaign to generate lifts in breakthrough, intent-to-purchase or likelihood-to-recommend, by also revealing the drivers of that impact, whether it's the strength of the creative, publisher or placement, as well as the audience segments posting the strongest lifts. Answers to these more telling questions are what can truly inform in-flight optimization, which helps deliver stronger ROI."
BSL Pulse, a part of comScore's AdEffx™ suite, offers several key advantages over existing short-form branding effectiveness solutions:
- Actionable. Unlike other single-question solutions, BSL Pulse includes up to five questions to go beyond ' the what' to also answer 'the who' and ' the why' questions needed to make smart optimization and future planning decisions.
- Integrated. BSL Pulse offers intuitive and efficient survey set up and in-flight optimization by leveraging a single tag (employed throughout the AdEffx suite) in a single study through a single partner. This eliminates the need to parse together multiple studies through multiple vendors, making it operationally efficient and simple.
- Accurate. Unlike other studies available in the market, each BSL Pulse study uses the highest quality methods to deliver the highest quality results, proving that just because a survey is quick doesn't mean the results can't be reliable. All survey results are weighted and balanced against actual ad delivery to ensure that results are representative of the audience actually exposed to the ad campaign, not just those who are most likely to take surveys.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts