About TCF Equipment Finance, Inc.TCFEF, headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota, provides financing solutions to vendors, manufacturers and business-direct customers in select markets including Construction, Franchise Finance, Golf, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Specialty Vehicle. TCFEF is widely recognized as one of the premier equipment finance companies in the United States. For more information about TCFEF, please visit tcfef.com.
About TCF Financial CorporationTCF Equipment Finance is an indirect subsidiary of TCF, a Wayzata, Minnesota-based national bank holding company with $17.9 billion in total assets at September 30, 2012. TCF has nearly 430 branches in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota, providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF, through its subsidiaries, also conducts commercial leasing and equipment finance business in all 50 states, commercial inventory finance business in the U.S. and Canada, and indirect auto finance business in 40 states. For more information about TCF, please visit tcfbank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV