Obama, Harper Should Intervene in NHL Lockout
There would be plenty of incentive to get a deal done because player salaries and team revenues that do not get paid out to the little and not-so-little guys go into a fund. The cash sits deferred until the two parties strike a collective bargaining agreement that details how it will be divvied up.
There's no good reason not to do this because, after all, it's sports. It means absolutely nothing and everything to us all at the same time.
You can't sell me on a reason why fans, the little guys and not-so-little guys have to go through this. We deal with enough crap everyday. What means livelihood to one guy means unbridled enjoyment to the next -- a lockout should not jeopardize or put either on hold.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV