Acxiom® (Nasdaq: ACXM) today announced the appointment of Jena Compton as senior vice president of human resources, worldwide.
“Talent is to organizations what data is to marketing; they’re both like air, essential to keeping business alive and growing, and keeping customers happy,” said Acxiom CEO Scott Howe. “Jena’s knowledge and experience will help us continue to advance our worldwide employee development and recruiting efforts.”
“People create the great ideas that drive business forward,” said Compton. “We will continue to embrace dynamic, diverse talents that build great products, innovative client solutions and rewarding career opportunities.”
Compton joined Acxiom in 2000. She most recently served as the company’s vice president of human resources and director of employment compliance. She graduated summa cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Arkansas and with high honors from its School of Law. She replaces Cindy Childers, who retired after 27 years of service to the company.About Acxiom Acxiom is a recognized leader in marketing services and technology that enable marketers to successfully manage audiences, personalize consumer experiences and create profitable customer relationships. Our superior industry-focused, consultative approach combines consumer data and analytics, databases, data integration and consulting solutions for personalized, multichannel marketing strategies. Acxiom leverages over 40 years of experience in data management to deliver high-performance, highly secure, reliable information management services. Founded in 1969, Acxiom is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA, and serves clients around the world from locations in the United States, Europe, Asia-Pacific and South America. For more information about Acxiom, visit Acxiom.com. Acxiom is a registered trademark of Acxiom Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV