- Became the first large bank to adopt a simple disclosure form for its checking accounts based on Pew Health Group’s recommendations;
- Reduced and eliminated several checking account fees;
- Launched @ChaseSupport, its first customer service Twitter handle; and
- Continues to pilot new branch technologies, including self-service banking kiosks that let customers handle many transactions quickly on their own.
Instant-issue Technology (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.