Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world's leading provider of open source solutions, today announced that the call for papers is now open for the ninth-annual Red Hat Summit, to be held June 10-14, 2013 in Boston. With this, Red Hat invites its partners, customers, collaborators and community members to participate in the industry’s premier open source event.
Red Hat Summit 2013 will connect technology experts from around the world in a five-day event focused on driving technology innovation and business success. These connections will enable attendees to get the most out of their current deployments, to explore new offerings, models and methodologies and to learn about emerging technology innovations and trends.
The comprehensive agenda will include visionary keynotes along with a range of technical and business sessions, hands-on training and labs, demos, customer and partner panels, networking opportunities and partner showcases.
Red Hat is currently accepting speaking submissions in the following categories:
- Application and data integration
- Application and platform infrastructure
- Application development
- Business and IT strategy alignment
- Cloud readiness
- Community and partner ecosystem
- IT efficiency
- Market perceptions and competition
- The road ahead
- Town hall
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts