Today, Sprint (NYSE:S) announced that it is delivering the speed, power and value of its all-new 4G LTE network to customers in 11 new cities/counties, including Harrisburg, Pa., South Bend/Mishawaka, Ind., Muncie, Ind., Peabody, Mass., and Salina, Kan.
Customers in these areas will be able to use their smartphones – such as Samsung Galaxy S ® III, Samsung Galaxy Victory™ 4G LTE or HTC EVO™ 4G LTE – to share a picture, download a video, or check the Web with greater speed and reliability. When you combine the power of 4G LTE with an Everything Data plan with Any Mobile, Anytime SM, which includes unlimited Web, texting and calling to and from any mobile in America while on the Sprint Network, Sprint becomes the best choice in wireless.
With today’s expansion, Sprint 4G LTE will light up in the following areas, with coverage continuing to expand in these areas in the coming weeks and months:
- Anderson, Ind.
- Clarke County, Va./Jefferson County, W.Va.
- Harrisburg/Carlisle/Hershey, Pa.
- Hagerstown, Md./Martinsburg, W.Va.
- Harrisonburg, Va.
- Muncie, Ind.
- Peabody, Mass.
- Salina, Kan.
- Shenandoah County, Va.
- South Bend/Mishawaka, Ind.
- Winchester, Va.
“We are pleased to deliver our new 4G LTE network to more Sprint customers,” said Bob Azzi, senior vice president-Network, Sprint. “Whether someone uses 4G LTE for personal or professional needs, they will find that Sprint’s new 4G LTE network is performing extremely well. Customers should find it consistent, reliable and fast.”Sprint’s network buildout program, known as Network Vision, not only brings 4G LTE but should also give 3G customers better wireless signal strength, in-building coverage, and fewer dropped/blocked calls. These 3G improvements are already available to customers in several cities across the country, such as Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York and Washington, D.C. All Sprint 3G customers in these areas, including the company’s prepaid customers on Assurance Wireless, Virgin Mobile and Boost Mobile, can expect to see better coverage, improved network reliability and voice quality once the improvements come to their areas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV