Google (GOOG) ($667.97 vs. $669.97 on Nov. 12) moved sideways to down between Tuesday's close and the close on Black Friday, was up $2.10 from Wednesday's close. This was enough for the stock's projected 12-month gain to fall to 4.01% and hence the downgrade to hold from buy rating according to ValuEngine. Google's fair value is $623.97 so the stock is 7.05% overvalued. Google's 12-month forward P/E from Wall Street analysts is elevated at 18.17.
The daily chart for Google is neutral needing a close above the 21-day SMA at $669.40 to shift to positive. The 200-day SMA at $639.78 held on Nov. 16. My weekly value level is $624.04 with my monthly risky level at $679.57 and quarterly risky level at $713.85.
Chart Courtesy of Thomson/Reuters
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV