PORTLAND, Maine, and CHERRY HILL, N.J., Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank ®, has appointed two executives to senior regional leadership roles in the company's growing Healthcare Banking group.
Emmet Conlon, Senior Vice President, Healthcare Leader for New York, has been named Head of Healthcare, North, overseeing TD's relationships with healthcare organizations in markets from Maine to Delaware. Colleen Mullaney, Senior Vice President, Healthcare Leader for Florida, will now serve as Head of Healthcare, South, overseeing markets between Washington, D.C., and Florida. Both positions will report to Greg Braca, Head of Corporate and Specialty Banking, TD Bank.
With TD already one of the foremost healthcare banking providers in several core markets, Conlon and Mullaney will oversee the continued expansion of the company's Healthcare Banking group. They will also be responsible for leading market-based teams in delivering customized solutions to healthcare organizations from Maine to Florida. TD's Healthcare Banking group serves large healthcare entities, with a focus on acute care (hospitals and academic medical centers) and long-term care (skilled nursing facilities, home care)."Both Emmet and Colleen are seasoned healthcare bankers with deep industry experience and outstanding track records. Their insight and commitment to excellence will be critical as we accelerate our growth strategy for Healthcare as a franchise specialty business within TD Bank," said Braca. "Emmet and Colleen's leadership will allow us to deepen relationships across our East Coast footprint as we help our customers manage the increasingly complex challenges unique to the healthcare industry."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV